The main purpose of Startup Expo, which will be held within the framework of the Open Innovations Forum 2020, is to demonstrate the key trends and major Russian achievements in innovative areas of the economy. The exhibition will be of interest to both a wide and a specialized audience.
An application for an exhibition can be submitted from your personal account after registration.
Themed exhibition directions
- Energy efficiency;
- Space, aviation, telecommunications;
- Industrial technologies and materials;
Interactive cooperation of three target audiences:
For the last 8 years, the event has been an effective international platform for technology entrepreneurs to present new products — from idea to mass production, which have the potential to respond to the challenges of global transformation and become effective tools of the digital economy. Last year we presented 160 projects.
This year Startup Expo, just like the Forum, will be in phygital format:
- offline at Skolkovo you can visit the stands of the 60 best innovative teams of the Forum Co-organizers;
- online you will find detailed information on 500 startups, with each of them you can interact by choosing the most convenient way of communication for you: text chats, audio or video calls.
If you are a startup and want to take part in the Startup Expo in order to find potential clients, partners and investors, as well as get support in the innovation and scientific community, then on September 10 you can submit your application on our website. Applications will be accepted until October 12. Participation is free!
The project is oriented for the following markets:
- Mining industry, metallurgy, mechanical engineering;
- B2G / Government;
- Security system;
- Oil and gas and petrochemical industries;
- Retail and wholesale trade (retail);
- Telecommunications and Internet;
- Transport and logistics
- Urban services, construction and housing and communal services;
- Finance, credit, insurance, retirement benefits;
- VR, AR, Computer graphics;